Group and private tours of Israel in all shapes, forms and sizes:Make your Tel Aviv itinerary with Inspirock to find out what to see and where to go.
* City tours - exploring cities such as Jerusalem, Tel Aviv - Jaffa, Haifa
* Culinary tours - emphasizing the beautiful unique tastes that Israel has to offer.
* Archaeology and heritage - connecting heritage, stories and legends to their sources that many of them was found in excavations throughout the years.
* Israel today - the amazing country that was built not long ago - the kibbutz, technology and up to date developments, agriculture, minorities and politics.
* Israeli heritage tours in sites that are exceptionally significant in the process of building the national home for the Jewish people.
* And many more - as your imagination and time allows you!
Stav Shahaf Tours Reviews
We had 2 great hours with Stav.She is very nice and smiling and knows how to reach out to people . Would do it again. more »
Our family spent several days touring Tel Aviv and Jerusalem with Stav and it was incredible. Stav is extremely knowledgeable about the sites and so much fun to be with! She is delightful, funny... more »
Plan your trip to Tel Aviv
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Side trips from Tel Aviv
See all ›
Hidden gems in Tel Aviv
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Tel Aviv
Plans in Tel Aviv by other users
3 days in Israel BY A USER FROM ISRAEL July, popular sights Preferences: July Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 14 days in Tel Aviv BY A USER FROM ITALY November, popular sights Preferences: November Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 8 days in Tel Aviv BY A USER FROM ISRAEL August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 55 days in Croatia, Slovenia & Israel BY A USER FROM CANADA July, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular & hidden gems Preferences: July, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife Attraction style: Popular & hidden gems Pace: Medium 12 days in Israel BY A USER FROM BRAZIL August, hidden gems Preferences: August Attraction style: Hidden gems Pace: Medium 22 days in Israel, Goreme & Istanbul BY A USER FROM BRAZIL August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium